• Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Lagoon Hair and Body Wash

Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Lagoon Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 680 in Body Wash

June 30, 2017

Amazing

L'odeur est a tomber. Cette odeur me fait voyager dans ma douche. Personnellement je lave uniquement mon corps avec car en tant que shampoing ça assèche mes cheveux. Mais très bon produit qui permet un voyage facile. :)

May 10, 2016

Something about this fragrance I must have it every summer. It's so tropical , soft very unique. I love the Aqua colour, like the ocean. It's a small bottle but they have a promo on 2 for 5$ which is pretty good. This scent is so unique to Yves Rocher.

August 14, 2015

Got a bottle last month. The smell is amazing. However the bottle is really small for the price, $3.50 for 150ml. I would get it again, the smell is just that good.

June 21, 2015

This product smells absolutely fantastic, it's a hair and body wash all in one, it leaves you with a lovely light scent, I have the body spray of this as well.

February 03, 2015

This product smells so deliciously tropical. You feel a relaxing feeling come over you as you wash your hair and body and remove the last traces of sand, sea salt and sunscreen. I love to take this with me when I head to the ocean. I feel clean and refreshed after I've used it. The blending of Tiare Flower and Coconut Oil is a scent that is feminine and romantic. Once you smell it you won't soon forget it. A great product to have on hand during the summer months or when you are on your winter holidays.