Zaggora Hot Pants Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 194 in Weight Management

September 26, 2014

I bought a tank from Zaggora and I definitely love it. The Capri pants unfortunately I bought a medium and they were WAY to big! Weird...I am not usually a small (especially in athletic wear). The sizing for the top was just fine though! I would definitely try again with the Capris though and make sure to get the right size!

Another thing, the shipping took so long that I couldn't return my items for refund...not great but I did end up just selling them on Kijiji for the full price (less shipping), so I cant really be that mad!

April 09, 2012

Has anyone heard of HOTPANTS? They are a weight loss product that increases your personal body temperature that promotes perspiration and weight/cellulite loss. They are located in the UK, and they say Hot Pants can help you lose 2 dress sizes in 2 weeks! (Sounds incredible huh?)

Well, I bought a pair and I must say, I've never sweat so much when working out before! It's amazing! Now for the loosing 2 dress sizes part... I eat out a lot. And by a lot, I mean once a day, twice a day... it's bad LOL. So I can't see a difference in the weight loss area, but that's my own fault. However, I do see a difference in how smooth my skin feels!

Anyways, Zaggora sells 4 different products at the moment, but are coming out with new products shortly.

- HOTPANTS™ ($71.44) – Similar to biker shorts, a little above the knee, black in color.
    - Capri Flares ($95.26) – Capri length, black in color.
    - Nude HOTPANTS™ ($71.44) – Same as the HOTPANTS™ but Nude in color.
    - Flares ($111.14) – These are full length, length is around ankle, black in color.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?