• Zavida Coffee

Zavida Coffee Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 652 in Coffee

June 15, 2017

Good Coffee

I am forever trying to find good coffee which sometimes seems like an impossible task. Zavida Organic Coffee Beans makes a good tasting cup of coffee and is so fresh.

May 10, 2017

Zavida Coffee is the best tasting coffee I have ever drank. I buy the Hazelnut Vanilla medium roast and have been drinking this for years. No comparison to any other brands. Everyone I serve it to loves it and the smell is heavenly.

April 13, 2017

We purchase Zavida Coffee beans from Costco. We have tried so many different coffee beans and this is our absolute favourite type of whole coffee beans. The flavour is wonderful!! Everyone we serve coffee to at our home always inquire about the beans we use because the coffee tastes great!

January 03, 2016

Being an avid coffee drinker I'm always on the look out for new brands and flavors. This coffee had an amazing aroma that filled my kitchen and tasted as good as it smelled,its flavor was rich and robust and definitely woke up my taste buds