Zest Fruitboost body wash

Zest Fruitboost body wash Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 684 in Body Wash

June 26, 2017

when it comes to body wash I am so picky and oh my god!!!

I have always had trouble picking out my body wash they just never did the trick for me I was always discontent one day I seen this nice flashy tube with zest written in big letters so I pick it up read the back and think a what the heck and boy am I glad I did because it actually did what it said it was going to do I felt fresh and clean and happy and when I was out of the shower I knew it worked cause my hubby said oh my god is your skin ever soft what's new even he New I made the right choice so thank you zest for making this product and getting it right lots of love chickypoo78..

2.3/5

February 16, 2017

i bought this body wash because the price and when you smell it in the bottle it does really smell pretty good. When i used this in the shower the smell was very odd...i dont even know how to describe it...it is not good. It takes a lot to really lather up and even if the smell was good it does not linger on your skin after a shower.

February 04, 2017

Saw this on TV and finally decided to buy it and try it - I'm glad I did! Bottle is just as large as some bodywashes you can get, but you won't go through it as fast because of it being 2X concentrated! This is what I love about this product!! A Dime-sized dollop goes a long way with this stuff - and the smell is amazing! Not too powerful, but it'll last all day! Definitely a good investment in my book!!

August 16, 2016

This body wash smells so delicious and the scent stays I my skin fairly long. It lathers up really well which I'm a fan of. The only negative thing I can say is that this body wash isn't all the moisturizing. You'll definitely need to moisturizer after your shower/bath.

August 08, 2016

Absolutely my favorite scrub from Zest. It smells great and gentle on my sensitive skin. My skin feels smooth after using this. It definitely worth trying this out

June 08, 2016

My review is for Zest Fruitboost Very Berry Body Wash. I recently stumbled upon Zest Fruitboost body wash. It was the product's look that caught my eye. It comes in a tube and has a very colorful packaging design. There are 4 other scents, but I was most attracted to this one because of the purple packaging. The body wash is more of a gel. It comes out of the tube very easily. It smells great and works great also. My only problem is with the tube itself. It is a bit flimsy and hard to keep it standing up on a surface. I emailed the company about making the tube a bit stronger.