Zzzquil nighttime sleep aid Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 234 in Supplements

March 31, 2017

Well this one is a thumbs up since I was taking Nyquil COLD & FLU at night time to help with sleep , ZQUIL works I'm not drowsy in morning and it actually dont taste that bad ,no after taste a thumbs up and its great price as well .

March 08, 2017

The pills work magic when it comes to getting some sleep especially when I rest my head on my pillow. These are like magic beans expect they are purple pills to help you relax.

January 12, 2017

I have used this product a few times. I am happy with the results. It does what it says and is not habit forming. the capsules are easy to swallow and have no taste. I would recommend this product for those times you just need to sleep once in awhile.

January 12, 2017

I have taken many sleep aids and to me this one works the best. I sometimes have trouble falling asleep no matter how tired I am I can stare at the ceiling for sometimes 2 hours before I fall asleep and even after I do not get a good sleep. With Zzzquil I fall asleep within 30 minutes and stay asleep and wake up feeling refreshed and not drowsy at all.

September 28, 2016

Sometimes I have trouble staying asleep so I tried some Zzzquil night time sleep aid and I really didn't notice a difference in the way I sleep. This may work for other people but I wouldn't get it again

July 23, 2016

Thats just my opinion, but not sure why but it did have a opposite effect on me , i was wide awake all night. My heart was palpating like crazy and i was so exited , so never again