• 4Moms MamaRoo Bouncer (6 Colors!)
  • 4Moms MamaRoo Bouncer (6 Colors!)
Good

4Moms MamaRoo Bouncer (6 Colors!) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #59 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

We've never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. But, we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And that's what the Mamaroo does. It moves like you do. Some seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to the side. When we say unique we mean it. 5 different motions. 5 ways to soothe and entertain your little one. That's just better. mamaRoo Features-Choose 1 of 5 unique motions (Car Ride, Kangaroo, Tree Swing, Rock-A-Bye, Ocean Wave)-5 motion speeds let you slow down for sleep or speed up for play-Removable toy mobile with 3 plush toy balls decorated in the style of classical artists (Van Gogh, Monet, Seurat)-5 built-in nature sounds plus a hookup for any MP3 player-Easy to use LCD display; seat reclines; available in 6 removable machine washable fabricsPlease allow 2 weeks for delivery.

February 12, 2016

I totally LOVE our 4moms Mamaroo! It had been over a decade since we last had a baby and boy has baby gear come a long way! We invested in a Mamaroo after watching a Youtube video on how they work....amd it has been worth every penny! I love how easy it was to assemble....I was able to do it all myself just a week or so after having a c section. My little guy gagged a lot in the beginning when he had jist eaten so the upright position of the Mamaroo was perfect for eliminating some of my worries. I would totally recommend this product to anyone expecting a baby....the Mamaroo has been a godsend!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!