A & W Rootbeer Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

Sweet and refreshing, this is a really great tasting root beer. The best flavoured one around actually! It has this creamy texture and can be mixed with vanilla ice cream to make a delicious root beer float. I love the vanilla undertones with the sweet carbonation. This is a great drink. Especially on ice.

December 05, 2016

This is my favourite root beer!!!! The sweetness taste is not so manufactured, and the froth when you pour it adds to the who taste and affect! This is the only root beer to have

December 05, 2016

my number one on the flavour scale for rootbeers, has the right amount of everything it to create just the right amount of sweetness in it, love it in a&w;floats as well, classic drink, i'll keep drinking forever

October 05, 2016

Without a doubt the best popular rootbeer around. I love rootbeer. Hated it as a child but I like it now. Of course it's sweet, All sodas are sweet. I don't buy this very much now because I love trying local drinks. But this is one of my favorite softdrinks.

September 08, 2016

when it comes to root beet , A & W is the best. They have perfected the root beer to which soda manufactures only wish they can. Good Job A & W.

May 27, 2016

If I have the occasional craving for Root Beer, A & W is the way to go.

I think it is partially due to the fact that my mom would take us to the mall as kids, and A & W is where we would eat - eating out back then was a luxury - 2 to 3 times a year.

So part of my relationship with this root beer is the memories behind it.

It has just enough foamy fizz, and goes down smoothly.

The aftertaste is not so great, and I don't even want to think about the sugar content (I try to avoid sugar as much as possible), but as a nice treat, or to make a Root Beer Float with, this is my go-to root beer.

May 27, 2016

I am not really a huge fan of soda in general, so I am probably not the one to ask. But when I am on holiday at the lake, I will grab one of these when given a choice. They are especially good for making ice cream floats.

February 12, 2016

This is the best root beer around. I have tried other brands and it's just not the same. When it goes on sale I buy a bunch. When I'm in around town I will just stop there for a rootbeer

January 31, 2016

A tasty beverage. I love rootbeer and the A&W;one is no exception.
Great flavour. I love it in an ice cold mug or with ice in my glass.

January 31, 2016

A great soft drink worth trying if you already haven't. It hits the spot every time. I love mine served over ice. It is very refreshing and worth every drop. I highly recommend this to everyone.