Absolut Raspberry Vodka

Absolut Raspberry Vodka Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 42 in Vodka

August 14, 2016

I love almost all products by absolut but the raspberry is BY FAR my favorite. It mixes so well with seven up OR cranberry juice OR both. The flavor is definitely tangy and yummy. The price is great (20.00 for a 2/6.. yeah!) i will continue to enjoy this over and over again!!

May 02, 2016

This vodka was smooth. Best mixture I've tried to date. Mixes well with other sodas and
Juices. Also tastes great on the rocks! Price was normal. I recommend for making cosmopolitans. Enjoy and drink responsibility.

March 03, 2016

I like Absolut vodka but I won't purchase this flavour again.
I find it too artificial tasting and more harsh than other flavour options.
Also, I feel like it restricts what mix you can use with it.

March 03, 2016

This is my favourite vodka the taste is deliscious its such a refreshing drink when mixing it with juice yo still can taste the alcohol In it I recommend people to try this

January 24, 2016

Absolut Raspberry Vodka is my Absolut favorite Vodka. It's amazing alone or mixed. .Absolut is the number one vodka out there and worth the price cause the quality and flavor is out of this world! !!

January 08, 2016

Great vodka, the raspberry flavor masks out the bitter vodka taste. I cant even taste the alcohol when mixed with juice or water.

December 15, 2015

Great price for a higher end vodka. Not artificially sweetened. Great taste, real raspberry. Perfect mixer or even on its own makes a nice sipper.

December 15, 2015

Mix with 7up and u got yourself a great drink ,doesn't have the strong alcohol taste, has a nice fruity taste.

November 02, 2015

It tastes so good I really love this stuff specially when mixed with 7up or sprite tastes like crush pop very tasty ! great for those who don't really like the taste of alcohol

October 20, 2015

I used to love Absolut Vodka back in High School and this was one of my favorite flavours. Absolut Raspberry Vodka is flavourful and a great price for the quality you are getting.