Almond Fresh Almond Milk Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

September 07, 2016

This product is great to use in shakes. I started to use it every morning in my beach body shakes and can notice the difference not only in taste but in my energy level compared to using 2% milk. I would definitely recommend this product.

August 16, 2016

As someone who cannot have dairy due to an allergy I am totally loving this almond milk! Superb taste, good price and my kids love it too. Works great in baking as well.

April 19, 2016

I just started using this as an alternative to milk products to see if it makes any difference with my baby who is breastfeeding and a very fussy baby. The taste is very rich and thick compared to milk, so I am just getting used to that but overall it is not too bad. I havent tried it in a smoothie or coffee yet but that is something I will be trying pretty soon.

April 19, 2016

I've just start using almond milk but so far I really like using it my smoothies and in my coffee. I've only tried the original and the coconut flabours but they taste great! I've been trying to reduce my dairy consumption and this is a great alternative! I will continue to repurchase and try different flavours!

March 08, 2016

This is the only type of milk that i will buy. We are completely dairy free...i think cows milk is disgusting... this milk tastes great and we drink it every single day!!!

February 19, 2016

I love almond milk. how bout you?
It is great tasting.
great for milkshakes, smoothies,
mashed potatoes, coffee, tea, ice cream,
curries, gravies, dips, puddings , pancakes...
pretty much a great substitute for milk or cream
i wish the prices were a little more friendly

January 25, 2016

Love Almond fresh. Since I am lactose intolerant I have tried many dairy free milks, this one is one of my top 3 favorites. It is very smooth but not watery like some milks can be.

January 25, 2016

I didn't like it at all. Doesn't taste good and gave me a stomach ache... I'd rather just drink goat milk since I am allergic to cow's milk

January 14, 2016

This is an awesome milk replacement and it tastes really good, just like that, in coffee and in cereal.... MMMMMMM Good nutrients, excellent for the body.

January 11, 2016

Great taste, can add it to every recipe I usually do. Love the fact that it's non dairy and soya free! The only thing that bugga me is the price in grocery (almost the price of 3.25% milk), plus you can't find it in every grocery!