• Ardell Fashion Lash False Eyelashes
  • Ardell Fashion Lash False Eyelashes

Ardell Fashion Lash False Eyelashes Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 57 in False Eyelashes

Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. When used with Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. Application and care instructions inside.

May 16, 2016

So Ardell is one of my top favorite brands of lashes! So lightweight, made of human hair to look more natural which they definitely do & they have so many lash designs to fit every occasion or personality. Half the time, I forget that I am wearing them because they blend right in with my real ones and feel like nothing. They stay in place for a while too without peeling off at the corner or without hurting my lashes or skin.I receive many compliment about how "natural and full" my lashes are, when wearing these falsies!

August 13, 2010

I've tried quite a number of falsh lashes from both MAC, Ardell, Elise and Mod Lashes in the past 9 months that I've been addicted to falsies LOL. I have to say, Ardell really measures up in quality - it's not as good as MAC quality lashes but it comes close for the price considering my MAC lashes are three times the price of Ardell ones.
    I get my Ardell lashes now at a website called Madame Madeline and they are reputable. I have placed three orders with them. It is much cheaper to buy lashes there (in US currency) rather than at Pharma Plus.
    For natural looking Ardell lashes my favourite are the 126 lashes.....but my all time favourite is the Ardell #107. If you see me and you're wondering what lashes I'm wearing I can guarantee 90% of the time it is the Ardell 107 which I loaded a picture of for you here. They are dramatic but as I wore lashes more and more often (now daily!) I became more and more accustomed to a more dramatic look. I would not have been okay with the 107 lashes in the daytime when I first started wearing lashes but now I wear them everywhere - daytime, nighttime whatever time LOL. If you like the shape the 107 gives you but want it a little bit shorter, the 103 is a great alternative. The 103 is actually denser too - which has a nice effect.
    And if you're wondering, my favourite MAC lashes by far at the #3 lashes :)

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay