Ardell Strip Lashes - Natural Black #120 demi
Good

Ardell Strip Lashes - Natural Black #120 demi Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 57 in False Eyelashes

January 10, 2017

Ardell has some premium lashes and they look amazing. Make sure to get some adhesive. I prefer the ardell ome that comes out white and dries clear. I live the variety of lashes available from ardell. Very good lashes. Probably one of the best.

January 10, 2017

Love these lashes, they look so natural but give a bold sexy eye at the same time. They are very easy to apply and if handled correctly can be used multiple times once cleaned off properly. They are very soft to the touch and fall naturally along the curve of my lash line without a lot of tweaking needed.

August 29, 2016

These are one of my favourite brands of false eyelashes, they do not look fake. When I first started using them I had some difficulty, but once you get the hang of them, they are great. Very light on your eyes and blend right into your lashes. I have bought a few different kinds at Winners, but not as good as Ardell

March 18, 2016

These are my favourite lashes! I love Ardell Lashes, and I honestly don't really use any other.
    You really can't go wrong for the price, quality and how amazing they look.

September 17, 2013

These are my FAVORITE lashes. I do not complete my makeup look without them! They are natural yet full and sexy. I am wearing them in most of my profile pictures. You will have to buy adhesive to go with them, I would suggest Ardell's Adhesive for Strip Lashes in Dark or clear.