Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 03, 2016

This is not my usual go to brand, but it was on sale and I tried it! I was happy with the scent and the cleaning of my clothes. I think I will definitely pick this up again, it was a great deal.

August 16, 2016

Ce détergent nettoie très bien les vêtements et ne laisse aucune tâche, mais il n'a pas une odeur d'été et de fraîcheur que j'aime quand je fais le lavage..

June 20, 2016

This is really good and strong. It akes out all the stains on my boyfriends work clothes the first time. The scent is nice and fresh too. It doesn't damage clothing as I use this for most of my own clothing as well. Takes out stains well and is ok for sensitive skin, surprisingly as it does not claim to be. A fair price for a good quality laundry liquid.

May 12, 2016

Our local grocery store had this on sale for $2.0 so I thought I would try it out as I hadn't tried it before and I love it. The smell of my laundry was just perfect as I like a scent but not too strong.

May 12, 2016

I started using the Arm and Hammer laundry detergent a couple of months ago and I have to say that I LOVE this product. It has a wonderful fresh smell and surely does the trick at keeping my clothes clean and the whites even whiter!!. I highly recommend trying this product if you haven't already. I usualy get the larger jugs which are reasonably priced and it lasts a long time. I've always had a hard time finding the right laundry detergent, one that deosen't smell too too strong and one that is good for sensitive skin and this one seems to be the perfect fit!!

April 03, 2016

I started using Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent about 5 years ago I seen it on the store shelf at a great price I said to my Husband I wonder if this soap really works for cleaning the clothes I must buy a bottle and try it Was I surprised my clothes turned out so clean and smelling so fresh ever since that day every time That I see this product on sale I always purchase 3 to 4 of these and if I have a coupon on hand I'll use it to get it at even a cheaper price It would be great to have additional coupons for when this product goes on sale I would recommend this Laundry Detergent to anyone anytime

March 12, 2016

Tried and true! My u cle worked for P&G;so this is the product I have always used since I was a child! I love the smell it reminds me of home and it keeps clothes in shape which is my #1

February 23, 2016

I picked this detergent up in place of my regular detergent and was pleasantly surprised! Not only did it effectively clean my clothes but the scent is amazing and clean. One of my girlfriends smelled my shirt and insisted I tell her what I've been using to clean my clothes!

February 23, 2016

My husband has always had sensitivities to soaps. I have been buying the arm & hammer laundry detergent for years now, because he does not get any symptoms using this detergent. It is also great for the kids clothes, since it is a more mild detergent.

February 18, 2016

Arm & Hammer has a great line of products! This being one of them. I started to use this quite a few years ago because of itch. Wasn't sure if laundry detergent was the problem, but when I started using this the problem was gone. I always have this on hand. It does a great job on whatever you are washing.!It leaves your clothes clean and smelling fresh. I highly recommend this.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?