Avalon playard

Avalon playard Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 196 in Playards

January 06, 2015

I know this one is pretty basic and looks "boring" but it's so handy. It allowed me to easily travel with it and I could add toys to it how ever I wanted. It was very convenient.

May 29, 2012

These playpens are great!! They're very easy to set up and breakdown and take very little room to store. They're also very easy to travel with!!

November 08, 2011

I bought this playard used for $40, but they retail new for about $70. I absolutely love the simple design of this playard. It offers only the essentials without being too fussy. It's simplicity makes it easy to pack up or set up and for a playard, it is quite lightweight. We have used it as an away from home crib for our son and it works perfectly for that purpose, or as a safe place for him to play when I'm out of the room.
    I really like that every part of the playard is washable. No fabric in sight! It packs up to a reasonably small size making it easy to transport, even in my little car! I would definately recommend it.

Family Matters

Tshiells added a new review for
    Wedding Crashers (2005)

Finding Dory

Step Mom movie

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

Breton crackers

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Sausage Party