Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 577 in Body Wash

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

January 09, 2017

I really like this line of Aveeno body washes. All of their scents are amazing and it feels really nice in the shower. I also like that its not too harsh or drying. It has the right amount of moisture to keep my feeling clean and soft.

January 09, 2017

Im an avid Aveeno user, Ive always used unscented, but once I found the calming body wash. I figured I'd give it a try. It's smells awesome and is great for my sensative skin!

January 07, 2017

I like the smell of Aveeno active natural calming body wash. The body wash let the skin moisturizing. No need to put a moisturizer after the shower. I recommend it!

December 28, 2016

This body wash is a little on the pricey side- but with the right sale + coupon; it's a steal! The body wash has a mild scent, which is nice as it's not overpowering at all. The body wash is creamy + creates a perfect lather. It leaves my skin soft and smelling pleasant for hours after my shower. It's perfect for anyone with sensitive skin, like my son as Aveeno specializes in products for sensitive skin. This scent is perfect for relaxing + calming during a hot shower. Highly recommend!

December 23, 2016

Amazing smell who is not too strong but just perfect. This body wash products a nice foam and feel so good on the skin. The skin is soft and hydrated after you use it. It's a bit pricy.

December 18, 2016

I saw this on sale at my local SDM and decided to give it a try. I love ylang ylang scent (maybe that's the reason why I got so drawn to this product).

It is very creamy and lathers nicely when used with my loofah. The scent is not very overpowering but rather mild and perfect mix of lavender, Chamomile and ylang ylang. It is very relaxing. I think I would even use it for my bath next time. It doesn't leave my skin greasy or heavy. I was actually impressed with this product and will definitely buy more.

November 23, 2016

i really really love this body wash!!! its creamy and a very small amount goes a long way! skin is hydrated and clean and sof!!! this is one of the best on the market ..watch for sales!!!!

November 23, 2016

This is quite expensive for a body wash, but it does smell really, really good and really good to use after a long, tiring day of work. Which is why I always tend to repurchase. A little of this does go a long way. Also, its great for sensitive skin, it does not dry you out afterwards.

October 16, 2016

This is body wash is so good. I have a sensitive skin and this product completely complements me so well. It is worth any price. I definitely recommend this.

October 08, 2016

WOW I love this body wash. First time using it today. It was on sale from $7.99 to $3.99 and I had a coupon for $2 off so i paid $1.99 for it !!!

I also found out Aveeno has been recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for 70 years !!

It has the scent of lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang. It made me so calm and relaxed after work. My skin is still soft and smooth hours later and the scent of lavender is still lingering on my skin and in the air. I can get lazy to always put lotion on my body every time I bath, and with this, I didn't feel like I needed it.

I am really loving this from Aveeno

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

La Roche Posay

free perfume sample!

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Netflix

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm