Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 552 in Body Wash

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

November 23, 2016

i really really love this body wash!!! its creamy and a very small amount goes a long way! skin is hydrated and clean and sof!!! this is one of the best on the market ..watch for sales!!!!

November 23, 2016

This is quite expensive for a body wash, but it does smell really, really good and really good to use after a long, tiring day of work. Which is why I always tend to repurchase. A little of this does go a long way. Also, its great for sensitive skin, it does not dry you out afterwards.

October 16, 2016

This is body wash is so good. I have a sensitive skin and this product completely complements me so well. It is worth any price. I definitely recommend this.

October 08, 2016

WOW I love this body wash. First time using it today. It was on sale from $7.99 to $3.99 and I had a coupon for $2 off so i paid $1.99 for it !!!

I also found out Aveeno has been recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for 70 years !!

It has the scent of lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang. It made me so calm and relaxed after work. My skin is still soft and smooth hours later and the scent of lavender is still lingering on my skin and in the air. I can get lazy to always put lotion on my body every time I bath, and with this, I didn't feel like I needed it.

I am really loving this from Aveeno

September 14, 2016

I regularly use aveeno naturals calming bidy wash. it's price is average. it is very best quality and it's effect is very best. I recommend to other people to use this body wash.

September 14, 2016

Love the smell of this body wash - it's not overly creamy, which I like, but leaves your skin feeling really soft and not over-dry. A little more expensive than what I normally pay, but it's a nice treat every once and a while.

August 24, 2016

OMG.
Where was this product all my life. I downloaded a $5.00 off Aveeno coupon a while ago and finally got around to using the calming body wash and I loved it. After my showers I felt the difference with my skin. I love the softness and don't think I can go back to any other bodywash after this. The texture was great and you don't need a lot to get the job done

August 19, 2016

I thought that i would try this for something different but i was dissappointed. The smell was just terrible. i could wait to rewash my hair to get the smell out. But it did make my hair feel nice and soft though

August 19, 2016

Aveeno products are all amazing but I definitely like the body wash and it always smells divine. It leaves you feeling soft and smelling good all day. I would definitely recommend this for people who like smelling delicious and feeling soft and clean

August 02, 2016

It smell really good! I love it and it doesn't take a lot to be effective. I use it on my very dry skin and it helped a lot. I give it an A++! It reminds me of a baby lotion! ;)