Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 337 in Eye Cream

March 22, 2016

I love this! I used it for 6 months and noticed a huge difference. It went on amazing and felt great! Love the aveeno brand and this was just as good as I expected

March 16, 2016

I bought the anti fatigue eye roller because it was on sale. I really like aveeno products and thought it would be worth a try. It comes in a nice slim container, nice for travel. But when I brought it home and I applied it with my normal morning routine it burned the sensitive skin around my eyes!! I was so disapointed! I will never buy this product again.

February 17, 2016

disappointing... hurt my skin. I have sensitive skin and this roller felt like it was burning the skin under my eyes! Also product must be used quickly or it starts to coagulate.

February 02, 2016

Love using this cream. It makes my skin super soft. And I use it for my tattoos while they are healing and it works amazing

February 01, 2016

Nice and cool and soothing on the eye area, don't notice a huge change in tired looking eyes.

January 21, 2016

Ok so I know I didn't rate this a 5 star..it's a great product but the price is way too high..it's think 20.00 is outrageous for an under the eye treatment. I will still buy this product just might be watching for sales.

January 16, 2016

Usually I love any Aveeno product, but I wouldn't recommend this one. For one thing, it's pricey at 20$. I bought it at a discount price, but still. It's not that is caused any major problems, it just didn't prove very helpful with dark circles at all. It was more of an eye area moisturizer, so I suppose it works fine if that's all you want. But if you wanted to get rid of puffiness or dark circle, I wouldn't recommend.

January 06, 2016

I love this ,it feels cool when rolled under the eye and perks me up making my eyes look more rejuvenated

July 09, 2015

not so impressed - really didn't seem to have any effect at all and the roller feels weird

June 08, 2015

I use this product since 3 months now and I really love it! A fresh sensation under my eyes every morning!