Aveeno Baby gentle conditioning Shampoo

Aveeno Baby gentle conditioning Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 177 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

September 23, 2016

I buy this as an adult, because I figure if it's safe enough for a baby it's safe enough for me. Also working out often, I shower a lot so need something mild. I enjoy the soft soapy clean smell, instead of the often strong fruity or flower my smells adult body washes have. A bit pricey, but drugstores have comparable home rands which are more affordable

September 23, 2016

At the hospital they always washed my daughter with the typical Johnsons products and it left her with a distinct "scent". This product smells beautiful but doesn't leave a smell forever, it allows her to just smell like baby instead of product. It cleans her well and I feel safe using it on her.

September 09, 2016

My son is 5 but i still use Aveeno products because they are gentle on his skin. I use this product to wash his hair and his body. Aveeno products are pretty pricey so I buy them on sale or use a coupon if i have one. It has a light fresh smell to it. I love that their products are tear-free and have natural ingredients. It leaves my son's hair feeling soft and his skin not strip.

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part