Aveeno naturals positively radiant intensive night cream Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 11, 2016

I really didn't like this. I don't even have sensitive skin, but it burned when I put it on. My skin is quite dry in the winter time, which is why I got it. It didn't do anything for my skin. I wasn't expecting miracles but I thought it would help with the dryness. Would not recommend.

September 06, 2016

I have very difficult skin and at the beginning of the summer I started a routine of using this product every night and also using the spf30 cream. I love love love this product. I don't think I have had healthier skin since I was a teen.

February 23, 2015

I like the idea of using night cream as long as it claims to improve dullness and tone. I used aveeno for 6 months and it made my skin hydrated and off course I got many complement for the radiance of my face.

May 27, 2014

Decided to try this as a change from a higher priced product. Seems to be working very well at relieving the dryness on my cheeks. It absorbs well without feeling greasy.