Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment Fragrance Free

Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment Fragrance Free Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 475 in Remedies

October 06, 2016

Great product to help with my mosquito bites. Just add to bath water and it is great for my sensitive skin. This is also great to use on kids when they have chicken pox. I am a huge fan of the Aveeno products, especially because they are fragrance free and gentle on my skin. Because they are fragrance free I can also wear any perfume with it, and it won't interfere with other scents!

October 06, 2016

I bought this in the summer for a bad sunburn to my whole body. It relieved my redness and soothed the burning almost immediately. I did find it hard to get the oat powder to dissolve but it may have been because I had to bath in lukewarm water due to the sunburn . I used a whisk in my bath tub and that helped blend it. It is good value at 8 pouches per box and it works out to @ $1.25 a packet. I still have some left and will be using this winter to relief my dry itchy winter skin. I do recommend this product. Also it is fragrance free and hypoallergenic.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?