Avon Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Avon Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System : This three step system is a comprehensive anti-acne skincare regimen with exclusive active ingredients specifically designed to fight the entire acne cycle. Each product in the system is formulated with proven ingredients to prevent blemishes before they surface and accelerate healing time during a breakout, while visibly evening your skin tone. After just three days, you finally feel good about the way your skin looks. To achieve refreshed, healthy-looking skin, follow the Clearskin Professional three-step regimen day and night in the following order ::::: STEP 1 - DEEP PORE CLEANSING SCRUB : This cooling scrub is designed to treat every stage of your blemish from start to finish. Contains Avon's exclusive Oil Contol System to quickly dissolve pore-clogging dirt and oil, leaving your skin clean and healthy-looking. ::::: STEP 2 - CLARIFYING TONER PADS : These convenient pads clarify your skin by re-texturizing, calming and soothing in one easy step. After just one use, skin looks and feels smoother. ::::: STEP 3 - DAILY CORRECTING LOTION : This multi-tasking treatment lotion is designed to treat every stage of your blemish from start to finish. Proven to even skin tone, this lotion visibly minimizes pores and removes oil build-up for a shine-free finish.

August 28, 2013

Fantastic results! Best product I've found for acne. Love not having to worry about pimples anymore. I wish they would have came out with it twenty years ago!

August 27, 2013

Love Avon products! I have very oily skln and this product was one of the best I have ever used.

August 27, 2013

This acne system is amazing. I started using a while ago and my face has never been more clear. I used another kind and it made my face 10 times worse and within 3 days of using this stuff my face started to clear. Definitely worth it and the other items in this product line are well worth it as well.

May 16, 2012

This product works wonders on my husbands acne! Nothing seemed to work for him in the past until this one. It worked from day one and till today it's the only product he uses to treat his acne.

May 08, 2011

it cleared up some of my acne, but left lots and i found it dried my skin and irritated it (i have sensitive skin). it certainly cut back the number and severeness of my breakouts but certainly didnt stop them or make a completly huge change.

September 18, 2010

omg! i never have used anything like this product, ive been wanting to use proactive for the long time ever. im only 14 and my mom saw this add in the campain and was like "why dont we just try it out" and i got great reviews in the first day, ive only had this product for not even a week! and i love it already. my face has been getting clearer, but eliminating the under the skin blemishes. i noticed that i do have more blemishes, but your skin need to get used to it before it can get clearer, it will take about 2 weeks for that so dont sweat over it, your skin will get clearer!!

November 02, 2009

My daughter and I both tried these products and had great results! We particularily love the face wash and the Daily Correcting Lotion is totally awesome! Skin clears up with out overdrying. We weren't so fond of the facewipes. The outcome is beautiful though! I would highly recommend it. We have tried Proactive and many things before and this is definitely one of the top acne topical treatments out there!

September 19, 2008

I this stuff is great . Proven to be as affective as "Proactive™"
In a few days of using it , I got clear skin . Very good price .

Contains:

Step 1: Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub
Contains our exclusive Oil Control System. Leaves skin feeling cool, clean and healthier-looking. 125 ml

Step 2: Clarifying Toner Pads
Specially formulated to help retexturize, calm and soothe; skin looks and feels smoother after just one use. 45 pads.

Step 3: Daily Correcting Lotion
Multi-tasking treatment lotion visibly minimizes pores and controls surface oil. Proven to even skin tone. 60 ml

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil