Avon Haiku Perfume

Avon Haiku Perfume Reviews

Ranked #820 out of 1213 in Perfume

Haiku by Avon Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz Women

February 26, 2015

i hate this perfume, and their scent is so weird.. too bitter.

December 19, 2014

I love this one from Avon it smells fresh like white florals and citrus.

February 03, 2012

I bought this purfume on the thought that I most likely will not like it at all. Boy was I wrong, I love it! I was a little worried about the fact that I didn't ven sample it before I bought it and also I was worried that since it was from Avon it may smell "cheap". Llike I said I was wrong on all accounts. It was a nice light sent that didn't overpower the senses and was a nic e clean crisp smell. I found that a little goes a long way and the staying power is great. For the price I would buy it again no questions.

August 16, 2010

The first time I smelle Haiku fragrance, I knew it was the scent for me. It is great to wear any time of the day for all occasions. I like the fact that it combines a subtle flower/fruity scent yet is not overpowering. Many people have complimented me when I wear Haiku which always makes me smile.

April 22, 2009

I took a risk buying this perfume w/o having smelled it before. The description of a citrus and pomegranate blend sounded right up my alley. It is so nice and I have gotten many compliments on it. It is not overpowering and just so subtle. A little spray lasts all day long. It also came with a medium sized tube of body lotion that is just as nice. The bottle is 50 ml, but I have had it for about a yr and a half. I wear it each day and the quality has stood up through the time from purchasing it until now. Which reminds me ... I need to order some more soon:)