Avon Haiku Perfume

Avon Haiku Perfume Reviews

Ranked #850 out of 1279 in Perfume

Haiku by Avon Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz Women

March 06, 2017

Quoi dire... Vous devez le sentir et vous tomberez sur le charme, son frère la bouteille rose sens aussi bon. Je vous conseille d'avoir les 2 pour pouvoir varier =D

February 26, 2015

i hate this perfume, and their scent is so weird.. too bitter.

December 19, 2014

I love this one from Avon it smells fresh like white florals and citrus.

February 03, 2012

I bought this purfume on the thought that I most likely will not like it at all. Boy was I wrong, I love it! I was a little worried about the fact that I didn't ven sample it before I bought it and also I was worried that since it was from Avon it may smell "cheap". Llike I said I was wrong on all accounts. It was a nice light sent that didn't overpower the senses and was a nic e clean crisp smell. I found that a little goes a long way and the staying power is great. For the price I would buy it again no questions.

August 16, 2010

The first time I smelle Haiku fragrance, I knew it was the scent for me. It is great to wear any time of the day for all occasions. I like the fact that it combines a subtle flower/fruity scent yet is not overpowering. Many people have complimented me when I wear Haiku which always makes me smile.

April 22, 2009

I took a risk buying this perfume w/o having smelled it before. The description of a citrus and pomegranate blend sounded right up my alley. It is so nice and I have gotten many compliments on it. It is not overpowering and just so subtle. A little spray lasts all day long. It also came with a medium sized tube of body lotion that is just as nice. The bottle is 50 ml, but I have had it for about a yr and a half. I wear it each day and the quality has stood up through the time from purchasing it until now. Which reminds me ... I need to order some more soon:)