Baby Phat Golden Goddess Perfume

Baby Phat Golden Goddess Perfume Reviews

Ranked #861 out of 1279 in Perfume

Sparkling top notes of Champagne. Seductive heart notes of seringa, blue lilies and night orchid. Indulgent drydown of caramel gourmand’, vanilla flower, patchouli and vetiver. A floral gourmand scent created by Firmenich perfumers.

May 04, 2012

This is a classic musk with rich top notes and a sweet-n-spicy base note. This is appropriately called Golden Goddess, because it really smells the way one might envision a golden Goddess. I can't really describe it (describing a scent on paper isn't really one of my strong points), but I can say that I've been complimented on it almost every time I wear it by women AND men.

May 04, 2012

This is my all time favorite perfume. No matter which kind of perfume i try I always love golden goddess more. It smells amazing and lasts a very long time. When I wear it I get complemented all the time. It is worth every penny.

August 27, 2011

By far my favorite scent in the "Goddess" line. I am not sure how to describe how it smells but it's one of my favorites!

January 15, 2011

I purchased this product yesterday after being a fan of previous BP perfumes. This one, by far has the best scent. It has a delightful mix of fruity and floral which will please a variety of people. Fresh out of the bottle it smells rich, but not thick. Then it creates this floral air which reminds me of a spring night in a garden. Then once it kind of dissipates a bit, it takes on a vanilla scent which is just delicious. I wore this instead of my usual perfume when I went to work and got tons of compliments from fellow employees and customers. The bottle it comes in is definitely collectible-worthy. The perfume is a golden champagne colour in a clear bottle, the spritzer it a similar golden colour with a removable ring circled in clear stones. The bottle is clear and shaped like a gemstone. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.

August 11, 2010

This perfume has a really fruity scent (think Skittles) and I'm always receiving compliments when I wear it. I periodically order it from Amazon.com because I get free shipping (prime membership) and the perfume is cheaper than it is in stores on the site. I recommend this perfume to anyone who likes fruity scents and girly glass bottles that they are stored in. Simply perfect.

October 21, 2008

I LOVE this perfume, the light scent is perfect for any type of occasion. When i first got it all i could do was smell my clothes. I bought the whole bath set aswell and i normally cant keep a perfume for more then a month without losing intrest in it. However this one i have actually gone out and bought seconds! Definatly a fragrence i would reccomend.