Bailey Cosmetics Kabuki Brush

Bailey Cosmetics Kabuki Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #398 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 09, 2012

I received my Bailey Cosmetics Kabuki Brush as a free sample and I love it!! You can buy one just like it from the shopping channel web site for $40. This brush is so soft that it makes applying your makeup a pleasure. The brush is made from super soft goat hair that only picks up a light amount of makeup at a time. This helps you to apply a light amount right where you want it, giving you a nice even coverage. The brushes bristles are white so you can easily tell when your brush needs a good cleaning. This will also help keep and bacteria from forming on your brush with out you knowing it. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve meant to give my old makeup brushes a good cleaning and just forgot to when I was done with them. With the Bailey Cosmetics Kabuki Brush being white it will give me a good reminder to keep them clean. It’s also a nice size that fits in your hand comfortably making it even easier to get your makeup applied just the way you like and being comfortable doing it. If you haven’t tried any of the Bailey Cosmetics Kabuki makeup brushes yet you really should invest in some. I know I’m going to be buying more to complete my set.