Good

Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen 30 SPF Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 539 in Misc

September 07, 2016

I hate rubbing in suncream, especially on the beach, so I wanted to try a spray. Although I know it's probably not as economically effective, I find there's a lot of product in the bottle. I also feel I'm getting really good coverage. In fact, since I've been using this sunscreen, I've not burnt at all.

January 11, 2016

Worst sunscreen that I've ever used, it was greasy and my skin broke out into a rash ,terrible product

July 21, 2015

We spend a lot of time on the water and this is a great form of protection! I didn't have that slimy greasy sweaty feeling after rubbing it in. This stuff spreads nicely and you don't need a tonne of it. Will continue to buy! I use it on a 7yo 14 yo and two 36 yo's.

June 02, 2015

Banana Boat is a wonderful sunscreen that comes at an affordable price. The smell is amazing and it last so long before having to reapply. We have been purchasing this for years and love it.

May 09, 2015

This sunscreen is amazing, it's waterproof and doesn't smell funny. I use it when we do our outdoor activities like biking, jogging and hanging out at the lake/beach. So easy to apply because it's a mist sunscreen.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS