Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen

Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Sport Performance Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on. Visit bananaboat.com for more information.

April 26, 2015

Just like all the other sunscreens that I have tried, it does the job. The only problem with it is that it has an extremely oily look and feel which can kind of make your skin feel disgusting in the middle of summer. If it was more absorbing then I would probably buy it again.

April 21, 2015

Great sunscreen - not greasy, don't run when you sweat. Has a great smell and all around a high quality product.

March 31, 2015

Easy to apply, I find it a little greasy.

June 12, 2013

This is my favourite brand . Its easy to apply and very effective.

June 05, 2013

I used this product on a very hot day (33 degrees Celsius) and it did not work! I burnt worse than I would have without the sunscreen and I was only outside for a few hours.

August 13, 2012

doesn't make my skin look TOO oily after applying which is great and easily covered up with some pressed powder

August 05, 2012

I use this a lot on my face only during marching band season. It stays on great and does run into my eyes when I sweat.

July 25, 2012

This is a great protection for kids that are in and out of the water. We have a pool so when my nephews are over they spend a lot of time in and out of the pool. They fun around getting sweaty and back in pool. One is very fair skinned and so burns easily. I put this on him with minimal squirming and he is good to go for an hour and then reapply. No burning.

June 27, 2011

We use ALOT of sunscreen in our house with a little one that is as light as milk....we all are pretty careful about protecting our skin as well. DH prefers lotion to sprays and he likes this one alot. I think it is a bit of a challenge to rub in but the protection is pretty good. Your skin gets a little bit of a white tint though so be prepared...I think it might be the zinc in the formula. Don't forget to reapply after swimming!

June 27, 2011

I didn't like this suntan lotion. It doos the trick but it comes on so thick i found and you would have sit there and rub rub it in till your skin was back to your normal color.