Bare Minerals bareSkin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Bare Minerals bareSkin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 595 in Foundation

September 14, 2016

I discovered this product at Sephora. I decided to try out the Bare Caramel 14. I really enjoyed this product. So much that I'm almost out and I will buy more of it. With the help of a little sponge, I pat it around my face & neck. It goes on nice & smooth. It doesn't dry out in spots. Very easy to apply evenly. I like how it lasts the day and doesn't feel heavy or cakey.

June 07, 2016

I have very sensitive fair skin that looks dull when I am tired or not feeling well. This product is a dream! It doesn't cause breakouts, is gentle enough to use all the time, and is a little miracle for those days when I have had zero sleep. It also prevents me from looking like an extra from the walking dead. Win-win! Worth ever cent!

September 22, 2015

Perfect for a natural look it's the only item I need on my skin to hide pimples and freckles ! It's easy to apply with brush and feels like you are wearing nothing ! The best ever !!

August 29, 2015

Love it! Gives you a glow, buildable coverage , amazing lots of colours for every skintone. My new fave product!

Neuven added a new review for