Bare Minerals Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #753 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

June 16, 2016

Such a good eye shadow. I have a few different loose colours and they last a really long time. I especially love that you can dampen them for a more bolder look.

February 10, 2016

I love the Bare Minerals Eye Shadow. I have several shades to change it up for workdays and date nights. There are so many choices that you will be able to find something for any occasion. It also stays on all day for me.

November 25, 2014

Love this.. colors are so rich and last a long time. I have very sensitive eyes and this does not bother them at all.

September 13, 2014

These little sets are great! The pigment is fantastic (can be used well without a primer) and last all day! Great variety of colors!

September 09, 2014

Awesome colour choices! Easy to apply and looks great on!

August 27, 2014

I recieved a cute sample size product in shimmery pretty purple 'muse' and passion (I think) a shimmery silver-white. It was a cute duo in a deluxe mini size.
I found the colors were nicely pigmented but didnt last long on their own *but worn with an eye primer (I used urban decay) they were brighter and lasted longer. They had a nice shimmer and didnt crease. I would purchase in the future :)

July 03, 2014

I really like the coverage I get with these eyeshadows and that I can control the coverage it gives

June 29, 2014

I love love love this eyeshadow! You don't need a whole lot to obtain the desired effect and the color is wonderful. It lasts all day and comes off easy at the end of the night!

February 25, 2014

BEST. EYESHADOW. EVER. I own a TON of the loose eye shadows and I use them every single day. I love them because they have great staying power - they literally last the entire day without running down my face like some shadows do. And at the end of the day, they look the same as when I applied it. They apply easy, they look good, and they're made from good ingredients.

February 18, 2014

You only need a little so i find my shades have lasted me 8mths already. Love the naturalistic aspect of the products