Becca Backlight Priming Filter
Good

Becca Backlight Priming Filter Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 322 in Primer

September 24, 2016

I received a sample of this with my most recent Sephora order.

The first thing I did was swatch this on the back of my hand, number one to see if it looked noticeably different, and number two because I do this with any product I'm about to put on my face. I have very sensitive skin and also take issue with fragrance, so I like to test things out on my hand before putting it on my face.

After doing this, I did think I saw a bit of a glow on my hand. I also noticed a fragrance I wasn't too fond of, but it seemed to fade over the course of a few minutes, so I thought I would give this a shot. I put a small amount on every part of my face as a primer before applying my makeup, but any sheen I thought I saw on my hand did not seem to transfer to my face. I loked under different lighting, and still nothing.

After applying my makeup, I looked the same as always. My makeup did not go on more smoothly than normal; if anything, my makeup seemed to be clinging to more dry patches than if I'd applied straight after moisturizer, or over a different primer. This didn't seem to do anything for me -- except irritate my skin and break me out. I thought my skin was kind of tight and burning, and sure enough, by the end of the day, I had a few blemishes suddenly appear. I hadn't changed anything in my skin care/makeup routine. This was definitely the culprit.

I'll be throwing out the rest of the sample and will not be purchasing the full size.

September 02, 2016

I wanted a primer that would give my skin in Inner glow without being " Too Much". I walked around Sephora for over an hour tring out different primers And gravitated towards this one. It felt great on my skin I really lovd it the smell was nice. Its not shimmery really I wear usally medium- full coverage and its nice because it shines through. I will gradley buy this again ❤️ BECCA