Benedryl Allergy
Good

Benedryl Allergy Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 510 in Remedies

March 15, 2017

Benedryl baby is a product that I always have on hand. You just never know what our little ones could be allergic too. My daughter had a reaction to amoxicillin and we used baby benedryl to help counteract her reaction. The bubble gum taste she loved and to see her instantly look and feel better meant that I would always have this product close by.

November 19, 2016

I have a lot of allergies so Benedryl is my life saver!! I find it can make me sleepy- but it takes away hives, sneezing, itchiness, etc! I have even ised it when I ate something I was allergic to and my stomach was hurting. This product is amazing and worth every dollar

November 19, 2016

I don't always have allergies. But when they suddenly hit you. I love Benedryl. They are long acting, non drowsy, goodbye itchy watery eyes and most of the time my runny nose. It works in 15-20 minutes, Can't get any better then that. worth the $18 for 36. I takes turns with different brands otherwise for me they don't work

June 20, 2016

This stuff is an essential. I have seasonal allergies and Benadryl kicks their butt. It makes you drowsy though so watch out - although it makes my husband feel wired! I usually take two at night time if I'm suffering from allergies, or one during the day. It works within about 15-20 minutes and it works well. A must have to stop intense allergies quickly.

January 09, 2016

This is a great product works fast to help my seasonal allergies it does make me feel a little tired its inexpensive

June 23, 2015

Souffrant d'allergies depuis des années j'en ai essayé plusieurs marques et pour moi elle reste la meilleure et la plus efficace , si vous la posologie vos symptômes vont diminués grandement en tout cas pour le picottement des yeux et l'écoulement nasal . Le seul problème, est que le produit produit de la somnolence dommage mais malgré tout il reste mon premier choix depuis longtemps . tous les produits pour les allergies sont dispendieux mais pour le confort que ça peut amener dans nos journées ça en vaut la peine .

May 09, 2015

Fantastic product. My doctor recommends I always carry Benedryl with me. Especially if you have irritations to black flies, mosquitos and any other bug bites that cause swelling. Benedryl works fantastically! Wouldn't be without it.