Benefit Cosmetics Bronzing Powder in Hoola Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 300 in Bronzer

Bronzed and highlight in one sexy sweep. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com

February 17, 2017

I would have to say this one is a tie for my top favorite bronzer I actually use two together everyday this one and the milk chocolate soleil by too faced. The benefit hoola i swatched on my hand and it did not seem very dark so i passed on it then my make up junkie friend said to try it again actually on and wow what a difference it was so nice and perfect it is my top fav ever since. i have had mine for quite awhile now and its just about done but i would say for using it every day it lasted a long time so even though i thought it was a but pricey i would say it is totally worth it as it lasts long especially for an almost every day use.

December 01, 2016

This is a really great bronzer. It's the only bronzer I have owned for years and I have always been really happy with it. I like how light it goes on and how natural it looks.

November 30, 2016

I'm a big fan of this bronzer. It's actually matte! Most bronzers that I've purchased or seen are always full of shimmer. It's nice to find something matte that I can use every day. I love the packaging and the cute little brush that comes with it and the product itself lasts for such a long time.

October 17, 2016

One of the warmest blushes out there . Love it and so universal
    You can find it at Sephora and Shoppers - It's worth the price and I love the packaging
    Super cute !

September 26, 2016

I love this bronzer, the packaging is absolutely adorable! The brush and mirror it comes with are very handy. Most importantly, the bronzing powder itself is worth every penny. It has the perfect undertone, not too orange or ashy - I can imagine that it would suit many skin tones. In addition, it is very blendable and pigmented. It also lasts on the skin very well! 100% recommend!

September 14, 2016

This is my go to face contouring bronzer. It has a medium brown colour perfect for creating that shadow to define the cheeks. It has a soft silk-like texture. The packaging is cute also.

September 06, 2016

I love this bronzer!!! I have darker skin and sometimes they just blend in with my skin color. This one is perfect. Looks natural and you can layer for a deeper glow. A little expensive but it lasts forever so its well worth it .Highly reccomend.

July 31, 2016

I am very pale and I find I have a hard time finding a good bronzer for my skin tone. I like a simple contour/bronze, I just can't pull off dark and dramatic. This is great because it's just the right amount of bronze without being too dark, BUT I could build it up to be darker if I wanted. It's matte, and easy to apply and blend. I love it!

July 18, 2016

J'adore ce bronzeur. Il s'applique très facilement, mais le prix laisse à désirer. Par contre, pour les gens qui veulent un excellent bronzeur, je le recommande fortement.

June 28, 2016

Hoola by benefit is by far my favorite bronzer yet . It's not too light and not too dark. Perfect for creating a shadow .The packaging is cute which is a bonus . It's not really orangey which I like a lot .