• Benefit Eyebrow Pencil
  • Benefit Eyebrow Pencil

Benefit Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

August 30, 2016

it's lovely. I like it because it has the best color that matches my eyebrows . it easy to use and the price is reasonable. it's also easy to carry in your purse

March 27, 2016

Easy application and long lasting. Great for beginners who want to practice on building up colour. Love it too as it has a spooly with the pencil. It is also easy to blend and has a natural finish in the end.

January 05, 2016

Really pricey for an eyebrow pencil but honestly its the only one i use and i think it's totally worth it! It lasts me a suuuper long time. Youre able to shade them in however u like and they'll still look natural! Plus they stay on for the whole day lol. Once I started using this eyebrow pencil i couldnt stop using it because they honestly helped improve my eyebrows a lot lol.

December 10, 2015

I love the color and natural but enhancing look this eyebrow pencil does for me.

November 06, 2015

Benefit is a really good brand and you can tell by the quality. This eyebrow pencil is longlasting both in terms of how long the stick lasts in general and on your brows. Benefit has multiple brow products but this is my favorite.

August 28, 2015

Love benefit products. This eyebrow pencil is wonderful but doesn't last long. I prefer this one because you can sharpen it.