Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot Rolls Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 195 in Candy

February 11, 2017

I am guilty, I love Fruit Roll ups! Must be the kid inside me I love unrolling them, making bows and hearts and other shapes out of them then eating them. Just a really nice sweet little treat with some really great fruity flavours! I use them a lot at Christmas, Easter etc when I'm baking to decorate cookies and cakes and such! Love them and highly recommend them!

February 09, 2017

Like Everything, In Moderation okay..
    Personally, I grew up bringing Fruit by the Foot to school for lunch and it was always a favorite for me!!
    To this day I still enjoy the odd sugary snack, but not as much as my daughter.. Now it's her turn to enjoy this fruity, tasty treat. It's affordable, sweet, sugary and an excellent side treat for any school lunch!!

(Although there is artificial flavour and colouring, and I'm sure there's much better options available but nothing can beat that looong strand of candy OR the slice of Fruit Roll Up with peelable characters included!!!!)

5 Stars Forsure!!!

February 09, 2017

This is a product I have used in the past for my kids snacks now being reintroduced to it I forgot how tasty it was and how much fun it was to eat I started buying it in my weekly groceries just for me

February 09, 2017

Might as well feed my kid a bowl of sugar. These are terrible. I remember my mom buying these for my sister and I when we were kids. They are so sweet! They are a good value as far as price as you can usually buy them on sale in the grocery store. Honestly, I do not buy them at all. I cringe when someone offers these to my son. The flavour of them is not the greatest and you can tell it is totally simulated. If you are looking for something sweet as a very quick treat these will totally fit the bill for that purpose.

February 09, 2017

whenever i need to eat something sweet i get these they taste super good it is the only candy i eat.. its cheap and the taste is good!! simply loveeee it

January 18, 2017

I haven't had these in years! I remember they were always in our home as a child and we loved taking them in our lunches. Really sweet though and they stick in your teeth.

April 16, 2016

I love fruit by the foot! This reminds me of my childhood when I would eat one at lunch everyday at school. It's such a fun snack to eat! The strawberry flavour was always my favourite one. I still like to eat one now and then.

April 16, 2016

I used to buy this Fruit by the Foot Rolls for my Grandson he loved them he's eat the whole box in no time He gave me one of them one day you can really taste the fruit flavor they taste great

January 04, 2016

I used to be obsessed with fruit by the foot, as a kid I always had one in my lunch pack everyday. The watermelon flavored ones were my favorite.

January 04, 2016

Very satisfied with price and freshness of this :) I'd highly recommend it if you love fruit by the foot