Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot Rolls Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 186 in Candy

April 16, 2016

I love fruit by the foot! This reminds me of my childhood when I would eat one at lunch everyday at school. It's such a fun snack to eat! The strawberry flavour was always my favourite one. I still like to eat one now and then.

April 16, 2016

I used to buy this Fruit by the Foot Rolls for my Grandson he loved them he's eat the whole box in no time He gave me one of them one day you can really taste the fruit flavor they taste great

January 04, 2016

I used to be obsessed with fruit by the foot, as a kid I always had one in my lunch pack everyday. The watermelon flavored ones were my favorite.

January 04, 2016

Very satisfied with price and freshness of this :) I'd highly recommend it if you love fruit by the foot

I remember for years!!! Even I like myself hahahaha

I love rolling out the fruit roll up and eating piece by piece or a larger section

Kind of even a sweet but yet sour taste

I know it must be full of processed sugar and synthetic materials but once Ina. While fun treat to indulge in

Sweet and rolls out kids get entertained

January 03, 2016

These taste good but I won't be giving them to my daughter when she is older as it has no nutritional value to it.

January 03, 2016

Une cochonnerie qui ne vaut même pas une Cent .... piètre qualité tu as l'impression de manger du plastique avec des saveurs super artificielles . Je ne conseille pas du tout .

August 31, 2015

I'm sure my kids would tell you this is the best treat in the world but I'm also sure that it has zero nutritional value. Kids do love it.

August 31, 2015

Another great treat to give to your kids so the dentist's wallet gets bigger.

August 31, 2015

i love these there a good snack for kids !