Bic Silky Touch Disposable Razors Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 444 in Hair Removal

August 29, 2016

There is not much to say about these razors. Although very affordable my legs were still stubbly when I was done shaving. I will not be purchasing again.

May 05, 2015

These razors are nothing special at all. But that's what you get with disposable razors. They don't get every hair, but they're good if you need to bring them on vacation or a night away in case of a back up.

1.5/5

May 04, 2015

Oh my gosh, these razors from Bic are the pits. I had cuts all over my legs and needles to say they didn't get the hair off, just my skin. Those were threw out immediately.

May 04, 2015

I was not a fan of these. They left a rash on my legs. I prefer to use a razor with more blades for a cleaners and smoother shave.

May 04, 2015

This actual was not that great. I tried the razor, and it was a little bland so i had to keep going over my skin. At the end, i had many cuts. The hair didnt even get shaved properly.

May 04, 2015

Works well, gentle on the skin, was to hold handle

March 20, 2015

These were terrible! I got a pack of them because I was going on a 7 week trip and needed a cheap stash, and I regretted it the whole time. They were not great on my legs and I have very sensitive skin. Not fun times.

March 20, 2015

je n'ai jamais aimé les rasoirs Bic je trouvais qu'il coupait trop alors moi qui a la peau sensible je me coupais sans m'en rendre compte

March 20, 2015

It's ok. I find that for my course hair I have to use more then one at a time.

March 20, 2015

Not a bad razor. There are fairly inexpensive and get the job done. A nice shaver for on the go.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!