Biosilk Revive Dry Clean Shampoo (for all hair types)
Amazing
Good

Biosilk Revive Dry Clean Shampoo (for all hair types) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #751 out of 935 in Shampoo

August 23, 2012

I don't think I've EVER given such a bad review before but I really feel Biosilk Revive Dry Clean Shampoo was one of the biggest rip off's I've bought in a long time. It is the first dry shampoo I ever used. It cost me just over $20 after taxes and when I used it I was so disappointed. It was spraying but I couldn't see anything coming out onto my hair. I thought this was how it was suppose to be. I waited a few minutes like the instructions said and brushed it out. Well there really wasn't anything to brush out. My hair looked EXACTLY the same before and after I used it. A few months later I decided to try a cheap dry shampoo just to see and I got the exact opposite result, I loved it. In total, I've used Biosilk's dry shampoo about 5 times now thinking I'll get a different result and it's always the same. It's almost like there is nothing in the bottle except air, although when I shake it there is something in it! I hate to say it but if you're considering this product Fugheddaboutit!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?