Biosilk Revive Dry Clean Shampoo (for all hair types)
Amazing
Good

Biosilk Revive Dry Clean Shampoo (for all hair types) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #813 out of 996 in Shampoo

August 23, 2012

I don't think I've EVER given such a bad review before but I really feel Biosilk Revive Dry Clean Shampoo was one of the biggest rip off's I've bought in a long time. It is the first dry shampoo I ever used. It cost me just over $20 after taxes and when I used it I was so disappointed. It was spraying but I couldn't see anything coming out onto my hair. I thought this was how it was suppose to be. I waited a few minutes like the instructions said and brushed it out. Well there really wasn't anything to brush out. My hair looked EXACTLY the same before and after I used it. A few months later I decided to try a cheap dry shampoo just to see and I got the exact opposite result, I loved it. In total, I've used Biosilk's dry shampoo about 5 times now thinking I'll get a different result and it's always the same. It's almost like there is nothing in the bottle except air, although when I shake it there is something in it! I hate to say it but if you're considering this product Fugheddaboutit!