Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum

Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

April 01, 2016

The versatility of this product is great. Personally I've found 4 ways to use this product, keeping the handle on but removing the floor attachment allows for harder to reach places to be cleaned (cobwebs).
    Unfortunately the suction is so little to me that it's basically useless on everything but big dust. Don't bother using it on a carpet, picked nothing up for me. Took me well over 20 minutes with the handvac trying to pick up stuff on my stairs, the floor attachment I'm sure is just for show :s
    The cord is SUPER short, and its very loud.
    It was only $20, so Im gonna keep it for the big dust, but I would never recommend this to anyone.

February 13, 2016

great cheap vacuum for a quick clean up around the house. i defeniately would buy this product as it works well for around 20.00. Had bought 3 of them one for each floor in my house

January 30, 2016

I found this very average. It wasn't all that powerful and the end piece kept falling off. Plus, the cord is quite short, so that makes vacuuming all necessary spots tricky.

January 05, 2016

If you have a lot of tile of hardwood and you are done sweeping up hair and dust and food from under the kitchen table, THIS IS FOR YOU. It will cut your cleaning time by 75 percent and you will not be sweeping stuff from place to place, it's just gone! No more crouching with a dustpan! We have birds, and it takes three seconds to be birdseed free. It takes 30 seconds to clean up after play-dough, and a two year old eating rice is no longer a scary thought.