Blistex Fruit Smoothies Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 860 in Lip Balm

SPF 15. Three creamy blends with natural fruit extracts, flavors & vitamins. Berry Explosion, Melon Medley, Triple Tropical. Fruit Smoothies protect and hydrate lips with natural fruit extracts and vitamins.

March 23, 2017

I usually have several of these on the go at the same time. My favourites being the melon and berry. I love the smell of them and they feel great on my lips. Lock in moisture and leave my lips feeling smooth and soft.

March 21, 2017

Habituellement j'adore les lypsils Blistex mais ce produit ne me convient pas du tout.
    Il ne sent pas bon et ne goûte pas bon.
    Je ne sens pas qu'il réparé mes lèvres gercées mais agit plus comme un gloss.

March 21, 2017

I LOVED the smell TASTED OKAY ON THe lips but truly found it made my lips crack worse ,I tried other blistex and worked well but this one is a thumbs down for me

February 15, 2017

This is a nice standard go-to pack of balm. They're yummy fruit flavours that smell like Bubblicious gum, and taste a little sweet too. Love that they have spf without me noticing (not a "medicated" flavour). My least favourite flavour of the pack is the Melon Medley. Although it smells delish, after a while on my lips I have this strange smell (foul) and it took me forever to figure out it was on my lips. So somehow for me the flavour morphs after it's on. Still OK to use, but it's the only balm I've ever noticed this. The product is smooth and softens lips, and makes me rub my lips together a lot which means I keep it in my pocket for multiple applications. Oh, and the packaging is deceiving. Although they look the same size as a Chapstick/Lipsmacker (4 grams each), these Blistex are actually only 2.83 grams each; so you're getting a little less (sneaky).

January 28, 2017

J'adore tous les produits de Blistex mais pas celui-ci. J'espérais qu'il soit aussi efficaces que les autres que j'utilise régulièrement mais non. Il m'a laissé une désagréable impression. J'ai eu des rougeurs tout autour de la bouche qui se sont calmées aussitôt que j'ai jeté le produit.

January 06, 2017

I'm generally a huge fan of blistex lip chaps as they are really moisturizing and have spf protection, however I was really disappointed with the fruit smoothies! Though they smell incredible (and taste quite nice as well), they don't last long on the lips! After using this product for a couple of weeks, I found myself reaching for reapplications almost twice as much as I normally would. Rather than hydrate my lips, it seems to be making them more dry!

August 25, 2016

There is no other way to put this other then I loved this product! They come in a pack of three which is nice you 1: have two other flavors to choose from and 2:more lip chap for a cheaper price is always nice too.
    The application of this product was smith but the only complaint I would say is that it was not very effective it did a little but no where near did it come close to the regular blistex. But over all I would recommend this product the taste is amazing after all.

July 08, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Blistex fruit smoothie lip chaos. Not only is it just another excellent Blistex product but it also has a beautiful smell. It makes your lips soft, and there are different types to choose from.

June 08, 2016

I love blistex because their products are very effective and always leave my lips feeling great. I have been using these fruit smoothies for years and I love the scents included in this pack. The only slight issue I have is I hate the taste of the tropical one and I know I'm not supposed to eat my lip balm but if it gets in my mouth I immediately have to wipe it off.

April 25, 2016

Great product if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money, the fruity scents make this product fun and even though it has the fun side to it you also really get results from the product. Chapped lips feel better in not too much time at all