Booda Bone Knot Dog Toy

Booda Bone Knot Dog Toy Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 271 in Pet Products

June 10, 2016

I got one of these for my dog who is a 100 pound pitbull and he at first had soooo much fun with this. He loved playing tug of war with anyone who would play with him but as time went by he was able to chew though the knots on either end and actually consumed parts of the colourful rope, which I didn't notice until he went to the bathroom. I won't buy these anymore for my dog but I know other smaller dogs that really enjoy these.

January 29, 2015

My little Earnie loved these when he was younger. He would pull and pull with you lightly tugging in the other end. He's over 10 years old now, and not that active, but he still has them in various colors.

January 29, 2015

A great toy the enjoy playing by herself or with us. She runs around with it in her mouth and tosses it in the air. She loves to play tug a war. It stays in great shape and keeps her active and happy. It cleans her teeth and the best part is that it's machine washable.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml