Breyer's Double Churn Banana Cream Pie Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 414 in Ice Cream

November 24, 2015

Breyers Double Churn Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream;

I don't see many stores carrying this flavour...I now know why....tastes awful.
If you want ice cream and banana try a different flavour maybe, or add banana slices to vanilla ice cream and make a sundae, because this combination from Breyers tasted awful.

Did not taste real, banana flavour was way off...can not be reproduced unless naturally made from scracth yourself in a sundae.

Just horrible, awful tasting, couldn't even finish the jug of ice cream....and normally ice cream in our house is gone quickly

July 06, 2015

I can't say I enjoyed this flavor of ice cream. I love bananas this just wasn't enjoyable

April 17, 2015

This is the WORST banana flavour that man has ever made.

April 13, 2015

I love Breyers Ice Cream, but this flavor! I love bananas and eat one every day, but there's just something about this flavor combo that my taste buds didn't like. It was weird to me. Sorry.

November 28, 2014

Extremely creamy. Not overly sweet, but still satisfies those cravings. Very good texture, not too fluffy or dense. Would recommend to friends and family anytime. I love the crispy wafers with the creamy banana.

October 28, 2014

I love all of the Double Churn ice cream flavours The quality is very high and it is often on sale for a great price.

October 28, 2014

Can't get enough of this one, love, love, love it!!!

July 15, 2013

I dream about this icecream. So delicious. If you love bananas - you'll love this ice cream. It's so creamy, so flavourful, so delicious. Yum yum yum! Enough said.

July 10, 2013

love love love banana cream pie double churn ice cream can eat it by the bucket full

March 03, 2013

OMG! This is the best Ice cream I have ever tasted! Divine isn't a strong enough word to describe the taste of this ice cream! Bummer that I can't find it here in Canada very often!