• Breyer's Family Classic Cookies+Cream Frozen Dessert
  • Breyer's Family Classic Cookies+Cream Frozen Dessert

Breyer's Family Classic Cookies+Cream Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 437 in Ice Cream

Two great desserts in one family favourite! Scrumptious chocolate sandwich cookies with sweet creamy filling folded inside our classic vanilla.

March 15, 2017

I haven't seen this flavour in awhile but it was by far one of my favourites for a really long time. The ice cream was rich and creamy and the cookies were soft and delicious. A really great texture and also really yummy in ice cream cones.

May 30, 2016

Really smooth and creamy texture, great flavour. I like how the cookie parts aren't totally soft and mushy. Cookies and cream is a classic flavour, never gets old.

May 07, 2016

I just had some right now (you know, to refresh my memory) and it is seriously my favorite ice cream out there. It is also pretty reasonable, price wise. My go-to ice cream!!

April 24, 2016

We love this ice cream! So creamy and tastes great! I le that the cookie pieces are big and chunky and not just crushed pieces. It is pricey but when they go on sale then it definitely makes it into my grocery cart!

April 06, 2016

This Breyers cookies and cream icecream is so delicious. It tastes just like a homemade oreo icecream cake. It's so smooth and has just the right amount of cookies. It is pricey but I always buy it on sale at No Frills for half the price. It's so yummy ❕

February 05, 2016

This is recommended for anyone who likes cookies and cream ice cream. Breyer's make theirs taste delicious

February 05, 2016

Another exceptional ice cream. The kids and I both enjoy this one when we have it. I always give them seconds, and myself.

December 16, 2015

Breyer's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream;

the actual taste of cookies and ice cream is eprfect
    vanilla ic cream is smooth and full of flavour almost a slight kick of spice that is good complimeents with the sweetness of the cookie pieces which are quite large in size

December 13, 2015

Cookies and cream just happens to be my favorite flavor ever, ice cream with said taste is no exception. Breyer's is always creamy and the fact that it's in a tub rather than a box means that it isn't going to leak on your counters.

November 17, 2015

So yummy! I get it on sale for around $3 and my whole family loves it. Cookies and cream is my favourite flavor but they have a variety that are also just as tastey.