Burt's Bee Coconut and Pear Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 818 in Lip Balm

January 17, 2017

I DID NOT like this one at all. It seemed defective in that it left big chunks on my lips and did not go on smoothly. It also would make a mess when the cap was put back on. I also felt it made my lips more dry.

January 08, 2017

The line of lip balms is one that i constantly purchase. Whenever I see a new flavour, I am excited to try it out. I really do like this one. It has the great quality I expect from a Burt's Bee product. This works well in my cold and dry climate where lips cracking is a norm.

January 06, 2017

This is one of my favourite lip balms ever. I bought a tube of it a few months ago and it was gone so quickly. I was obsessed with it. It smells and tastes AMAZING. I cant even fully express how delicious this lip balm is. Now I need to go buy more!

November 18, 2016

Burt's bees makes some of the best lip balms I've tried, they're super moisturizing and also last a long time so you don't have to keep reapplying as frequently as other lip balms. This one is one of my favorite scents!

September 22, 2016

For the price is one of my favorite lip balm. the texture is so smooth and not greasy. My lip still hydrate with it and feel like silk ! The smell is also really attractive !

September 18, 2016

These guys know how to make the perfect lip balm! I love that they combined pear and coconut. Such a lovely scent. My husband even commented on it. Makes my lips very hydrated and soft.

September 16, 2016

First of all, the smell is amazing! I have super flaky dry lips. It does its job and keeps my lips moisturized without feeling sticky or too greasy but I do find I need to reapply often to keep my lips from drying out. Nothing too special.

September 16, 2016

Something different, i always have pomegranate. I love the quality of this product, the ingriduents, how soft my lips are and the scent. Price is ok, not too pricey

September 16, 2016

I love the whole product line of Burt's Bee but there is one product I never leave the house without. It's my Burt's Bee Lip Balm! This time I tried the Coconut and Pear balm. I'm not usually one to try anything coconut but I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked it. It has a great scent that's not overpowering. It is more pear scent. It moisturizes great and has a great staying power. I love that it's all natural as well. It's smooth and never leaves a thick feeling on my lips. Highly recommend!