Burt's Bee Coconut and Pear Lip Balm

Burt's Bee Coconut and Pear Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 784 in Lip Balm

November 18, 2016

Burt's bees makes some of the best lip balms I've tried, they're super moisturizing and also last a long time so you don't have to keep reapplying as frequently as other lip balms. This one is one of my favorite scents!

September 22, 2016

For the price is one of my favorite lip balm. the texture is so smooth and not greasy. My lip still hydrate with it and feel like silk ! The smell is also really attractive !

September 18, 2016

These guys know how to make the perfect lip balm! I love that they combined pear and coconut. Such a lovely scent. My husband even commented on it. Makes my lips very hydrated and soft.

September 16, 2016

First of all, the smell is amazing! I have super flaky dry lips. It does its job and keeps my lips moisturized without feeling sticky or too greasy but I do find I need to reapply often to keep my lips from drying out. Nothing too special.

September 16, 2016

Something different, i always have pomegranate. I love the quality of this product, the ingriduents, how soft my lips are and the scent. Price is ok, not too pricey

September 16, 2016

I love the whole product line of Burt's Bee but there is one product I never leave the house without. It's my Burt's Bee Lip Balm! This time I tried the Coconut and Pear balm. I'm not usually one to try anything coconut but I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked it. It has a great scent that's not overpowering. It is more pear scent. It moisturizes great and has a great staying power. I love that it's all natural as well. It's smooth and never leaves a thick feeling on my lips. Highly recommend!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?