Buxom Full-on Lip Polish Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

August 16, 2016

I love the one in Lily the most it is such a beautiful color of pink with slight hint of lavender. It goes on smooth, never sticky. The plumping sensation is mild and not irritating. I love this brand and all of their products.

March 18, 2016

Could I love these anymore? I have the full-on lip polish in a number of colours that I bought in a set. I just love they way they go on and the awesome minty feel on my lips. I prefer they ones without major glitter, but they are all so pretty. Just finished up Dolly and am sad :(

February 12, 2016

A little on the spendy side...but so worth it! Thick and silky with a tingle that lets you know the lip plumper is working. A little sticky, but no more so than an average gloss. Sooooooo many shades to choose from, there is a gloss for every person and every mood.
No parabens or sulfates, but does contain Vitamins A & E for moisturizing.
I'm definitely a fan.

February 12, 2016

Slight tingling effect, lips feeling slightly plump. Smells great. Glides on thin, sleek, and smooth. Stays put. Lots of selection available to choose. Love the neutral and natural look they give.

October 08, 2015

Its not bad, but not for me. Something about the formula I just don't like. I don't know if I just find it too sticky or what.

October 08, 2015

love this stuff! slight plumping, super sparkly. lasts 3-6 months!!

September 29, 2015

I love this line of glosses. I love the tingling feeling it leaves on your lips. This gloss stays on your lips all day long.

September 09, 2015

I have it in Heather color, well because it had my name on it! But it is a pretty plum/muave color that I tend to go for. You feel the peppermint freshness tingling your lips and plumping then up. I like it.

August 16, 2015

I got the shade "White Russian" in a gift set. After my first use, I ordered 3 full size glosses in various shades. I wear lipstick often, but when I want to wear a gloss, this is my first choice.
The gloss gives a nice tingling effect, leaving my lips feeling nice and plump. And the smell... Oh my word! Another bonus - the gloss stays on for HOURS. I also love that there is a beautiful selection of shades available

June 25, 2015

Got a free sample of Buxom lip polish from sephora in cotton candy. Was hesitant to try it after finding out it had a tingling effect, but tried it and LOVED IT!!!! makes your lips feel like they have peppermint on them, and smells like candy. No gross "lipstick" taste either. makes my lips look plumper and lasts a long time! definately going to be my new go to lip gloss!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml