Buxom Full-on Lip Polish Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 695 in Lip Gloss

January 05, 2017

A very thick and sticky lip gloss. It looks really nice, comes in a ton of different colours and is well priced. But I just hate lip gloss cause it's so sticky and I find this one to be particularly thick.

January 05, 2017

I order this product in from Sephora. Definitely my favourite lip product. My lips looks more plump. It stays on my lips for a long time. Which is wonderful as most don't.

December 19, 2016

love, love, love this!

I have a few but I only really use 2 but all the time!

it does make your lips *tingle* a bit (not sure if its supposed to be a "lip plumping" product but I actually love that feeling. even my hubby thought it was cool. ;)

it lasts a while but can feel stick when you first apply it.

August 16, 2016

I love the one in Lily the most it is such a beautiful color of pink with slight hint of lavender. It goes on smooth, never sticky. The plumping sensation is mild and not irritating. I love this brand and all of their products.

March 18, 2016

Could I love these anymore? I have the full-on lip polish in a number of colours that I bought in a set. I just love they way they go on and the awesome minty feel on my lips. I prefer they ones without major glitter, but they are all so pretty. Just finished up Dolly and am sad :(

February 12, 2016

A little on the spendy side...but so worth it! Thick and silky with a tingle that lets you know the lip plumper is working. A little sticky, but no more so than an average gloss. Sooooooo many shades to choose from, there is a gloss for every person and every mood.
    No parabens or sulfates, but does contain Vitamins A & E for moisturizing.
    I'm definitely a fan.

February 12, 2016

Slight tingling effect, lips feeling slightly plump. Smells great. Glides on thin, sleek, and smooth. Stays put. Lots of selection available to choose. Love the neutral and natural look they give.

October 08, 2015

Its not bad, but not for me. Something about the formula I just don't like. I don't know if I just find it too sticky or what.

October 08, 2015

love this stuff! slight plumping, super sparkly. lasts 3-6 months!!

September 29, 2015

I love this line of glosses. I love the tingling feeling it leaves on your lips. This gloss stays on your lips all day long.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy