Good

Car Mount, Nekteck Magnetic Cradle-less Universal Car Phone Air Vent Holder with Swivel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #36 out of 327 in Accessories

September 13, 2016

I've used quite a few of these magnetic car phone holders and I defiantly am a fan of the ones that attach to the vent. I don't have to take up room on my dash and i can easily remove it if needed.

This attached very easily and it sticks off a little more than the other vent holder I had in the past, which I think is better because it isn't held super close to the heat when I have it turned on.

This can swivel to hold my phone facing left, right, or I can turn it sideways. The magnetic pad of this holder is larger than any other holder I've seen so it has a very strong hold. I purchased this at a discount from a Amazon.ca but the regular price is $14.99 and I think it's very well made and works great.