• Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle Cookies
  • Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle Cookies

Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle Cookies Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 156 in Baked Goods

November 12, 2016

These are absolutely my favorite boxed cookies. The chocolate is very high quality, has the right texture and the caramel filling is not too sweet. I also like the size and texture of the cookie. I always get a few boxes when they go on sale.

November 07, 2016

Ces biscuits sont vraiment trop bon! Ma grand-mère en achète vraiment souvent et je les adore depuis que je suis toute jeune,très bon prix aussi et on les retrouve dans presque toutes les épiceries!

November 04, 2016

Un vrai pêché mignon les biscuit au chocolat et caramel !! Ils sont vraiment goutteux et savoureux en bouche. C'est un bon dessert rapide à servir ! Je recommande.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien ces biscuits de Celebration aux caramel. Ils sont beaucoup sucré, donc faut faire attention. Ils sont tendres et le goût du chocolat mélanger avec le caramel est délicieux.

September 29, 2016

I also find these on sale for about 2 dollars a box at my local grocer and they are amazing cookies. The chocolate on them is so good and soft and sweet and paired with the perfectly baked biscuit and caramel inside. It is heavenly. Very addictive though, I can never just eat 2. My daughter takes the chocolate off and eats just that sometimes and leaves me with a bunch of biscuits lol. These are a number one in my family. I don't know who doesn't like these cookies. I mean ❤️

September 02, 2016

oh i love this brand and this cookie..i always like to put the box in the fridge as i like them chilled a little bit..great taste combo i can not get enough of theses!!

September 02, 2016

I love these. I always know that I will enjoy anything from Celebration. To change it up, I use these when I make s'mores during the summer. Talk about an amazing upgrade to a traditional s'more! Give it a try.

July 22, 2016

I love these cookies. They are nice to use to make a smore, instead of using a graham wafer cookie, use these for the replacement. The marshmellow melts the caramel, oh so good.

April 06, 2016

These are super yummy but I will say they are defiantly more of a chocolate than a cookie but I'm not complaining because they are great. These are a little pricey so I usually get them when they are on sale.

March 20, 2016

These don't last in my house. Often got to fight for the last one. But they are amazing. Great tasting. Can't just have one must have 2 they can be additting.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!