Good

Chapman's Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 414 in Ice Cream

March 13, 2016

I absolutely love Chapman's ice cream,this is so rich and creamy and I'm a huge chocolate lover, so I had no trouble choosing what flavor to buy ,its chocolate heaven in a bowl and I like to drizzle caramel sauce on top.I use my $4 coupon every year so I basically get the ice cream for free.I would recommend this to everyone.

June 30, 2015

This ice cream is amazing, it is rich, creamy, and smooth, packed with an indulgent chocolate taste.

November 03, 2014

Now this is old fashioned and real ice cream that will melt in your bowl. The texture is like authentic ice cream. The flavours are the best. The dutch chocolate is a favourite in our home, next best neopolitan which gives you a taste of all the best in one box! A box doesn't last long. Amazing price for a product that is REAL!

August 31, 2014

I love Chapmans Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream. It is simply delicious and an affordable treat. Also Chapmans has a nut-free promise so children of all ages with nut allergies can enjoy!

May 30, 2014

Ever get a craving for fudgecicles? To me this is the closest description I have for the flavour of Chapman ' s Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream - a thoroughly satisfying chocolate fudgecicle flavour.
Delicious!