Clairol Perfect 10 Black Dye Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Perfect 10's fast, flawless formula delivers luxurious color with a high gloss result in just 10 minutes. You get a perfect balance of lightness, darkness and tone for high-gloss color that lasts up to 60 days. Extraordinary high gloss color begins from within.

February 05, 2013

I didnt enjoy this hair dye, wanted to dye my hair fully black after having some red in it, I have naturally dark brown hair so wasnt shocking or anything for me, what was shocking was the amount of hair that would fall out and the amount of itching on my scalp for a month after. My hair luckily is very thick and I have lots of it, but I couldnt imagine what would happen if I had thin hair! The colour itself was fine, but I would never use it again because Id be scared Id go bald and need a wig instead of dye!

1.5/5

May 02, 2012

DIDN't have a very good experience with perfect 10, left my scalp all oily and scabby for a week after ward:( gross

April 08, 2012

I received my Perfect 10 free product sample coupon Thursday April 5th from Clariol. Took me a couple days ,but i did get to the store and manage to dye my hair (jet blk) Easter day lol. I have a few good thing to say about this product, but also a few things that could be improved. Before getting to it i would like to say I love Clairol and have been using nice n easy for years, I am in no way bashing the company. So here its goes (the good# 1. its fast i mean fast 10 mins..and covered all my blonde with no problem. 2. I found that it did not stain my skin as badly as most products any stain that was left behind was easily removed with ashes. 3. It seems that the conditioner that i love so much has not been changed good ...call Clairol :). Ok the not so great. 1. 10 mins flys watch the clock ladies.I did a root touch up, but like to apply product (nice n easy) the ends of my hair 10-15 mins before i wash it out just to give it a little shine ,also I find the colour does fades a bit over time. With perfect 10 this was tricky. I did my roots left it for 6 mins...then applied to the rest of my hair. I found that by the time i was done applying the product to the rest of my hair it had already been on my roots for 10 mins. If you only do your roots then this will not be a problem for you. 2. I did not care for the applicator i found it got tangled in my hair while trying to apply the product. Maybe i was just doing it wrong? Also my roots were about 1/2" long it may have the been easier with shooter roots to cover? 3. The smell "wow" it's a lot stronger then nice n easy. 4. i found that it was harder on my hair. While rinsing it out my hair felt straw like, but after applying the conditioner twice it softened up. So my overall... for the price i do not think i would purchase this product unless i was in a hurry ...example, u have a date that night, wedding or just hitting the bar. I priced it out at Walmart it's 15.97 with tax, nice n easy is about 8.00. To pay the extra 8.00 dollars all the time would be silly. It does the same thing just faster, but in my case this was not really a great thing.The product works great and I am happy with my hair.

November 28, 2011

Clairol Perfect 10 was very easy to use. It comes with a comb that makes applying color to your hair, very easy. it smelled nice and I only had to keep it in for 10 minutes for it to work.