Clairol Perfect 10 Hair Colour Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Available in 26 different colours.
Clairol's Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Hair Colour will give you exactly the right kind of shade for natural looking hair. Get high gloss colour in just 10 minutes, with guaranteed long-lasing gray coverage.
You can have perfect reflective shine and dimension in your hair. Every strand is wrapped with gentle colour cream. With a dual conditioning system, you have an advanced colour creme formula.
Also included is an applicator tip for roots.
See www.clairol.com for more information

August 14, 2016

Perfect10 is about as good as it gets for hair colour in a box. I've used Perfect 10 for about 4 years. I don't have time to go to a salon so colouring my hair at 11 pm on Sunday nights works with my busy life. I've tried a few other drug store colours and my hair turns orange. I end up waiting a day and then going back to this trusted product. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, and does a great job covering grey. Even my hair stylist has tried to scold me for using a drug store product, but then tells me how healthy my hair is.
The only issue I have is that it is a bit brassy. I only notice it under certain lights.

June 11, 2016

The big plus with this is that you really only need 10 minutes for the color to take. There is no heavy ammonia smell and the color (medium brown) is exactly as described. The conditioner that comes with it is really nice, and I have found that using it after every shampoo has really kept my hair soft.

My only advice is to not bother using that comb/bottle contraption that comes with it. I don't find it that useful. I have much better success mixing the components in a small mixing bowl, then applying the color with my own coloring brush.

July 21, 2015

me gustaria este color para cambiar mi look, y verme diferente si que si!!

June 01, 2015

I purchased this in lightest blonde color, I applied the hairdye on my roots first (my roots are light brown) and then applied the brush throughout my hair, I think the concept of it is awesome! It just didnt work for me. I dont see any highlights in my hair and my roots are now yellow!!!! Im not happy at all with this product, as most hairdye will turn my roots blonde not yellow! Definetly will not be buying this product again

May 12, 2014

This product is quick, covers greys and the colors are true to what you would expect by reading the colour on the box! It doesn't have a strong smell and is easy to use.

June 21, 2013

I Love this product it doesn't have a nasty smell and it doesn't dry out my hair thank god.

January 09, 2013

I received a free product coupon for this, and decided to test it out. I bought a dark chocolate brown colour, and the finished look was exactly that. A nice, rich colour - and had a beautiful shine. This left my hair feeling healthy and moisturized. The only thing that I didn't like was that it really started itching my scalp.. Kind of annoying!

September 09, 2012

Bit pricier than other drugstore brands, but this is my HG for at-home color. I really like the application and formula. Just a word of warning, make sure you really only leave it on for 10-15 minutes, anything more than that and my scalp starts to burn a bit and is itchy for days. Otherwise a great product.

July 04, 2012

I love how easy and time saving this is to use. The colour is amazing and covered my gray with ease. Definitely will be using this again. Already bought my next box.

July 01, 2012

This product is awful i had to remove the comb because it was useless and it did not even cover up my roots properly such a waste of time and money