Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #576 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth

September 15, 2016

I purchased this when I had a mini breakout all over my T-zone. Due to a month of travelling across Australia and New Zealand, my forehead, nose and chin broke out like never before. While my T-zone was an oil slick, my cheeks were still dry! The regular moisturiser I was using made my pimples worst. The consistency of this moisturiser is light enough to not irritate my breakouts, but also heavy enough to cover areas that are dry. I love this and will continue using this even after the pimples go down.

August 17, 2016

I've been using this moisturizer for the past month and it has made such a great impact in my skin! I used to wake up everyday with new whiteheads, but since using this product I wake up with none. Or, if I notice a flare up and I put the lotion on before I go to bed, the spot is completely gone. I use this in conjunction with clean and clear toner, which I think really benefits my skin. I think this will be my new go-to lotion for now on! It contains salicylic acid, and when you put this on your skin, it feels nice and minty. I think it's definitely worth a try for anyone dealing with clogged pores, whiteheads, and blackheads.

March 05, 2016

I first purchased this product in a set with the astringent, facial cleanser and lotion. I have purchases the astringent for years and figured why not give these other two products a try. At the time my face was broken out with acne in a couple of places so I was very eager to get rid of the acne as quickly as possible.

I use this Moisturizer before bed every night. I first cleanse my face than use astringent and then I apply Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer to my face and concentrate more on any areas that are prone to break out.

Since using this product I have less break outs than normal and when I do get a break out it lasts for way less time that it had in the past.

I have been using this for a little over two months and I will continue to use it because it works well for me and it does not cost too much. Great product, recommended.

March 03, 2016

I've been using clean &a;clear products since I was a teenager and one of the products I've kept on using is this moisturizer. I find it to be so well priced and it works extremely well by softening my skin without any build up being left behind.

January 26, 2016

Currently using this as my morning moisturizer and I am loving it so far. My skin is combination so I am dry on my cheeks and oily on my nose. This is a great product to help even things out.

January 07, 2016

I used this for quite a while. Still got breakouts while using it, it also irritated my skin and was not really very moisturizing at all.

June 16, 2015

I've been using this product for years and it hasn't broken me out. It's a great moisturizer for normal-combination skin and it will not feel heavy or oily at all. It claims to prevent acne which I can't say it has, but it also has not created breakouts so no complaints. I will be using this one until I can find a better one.

April 08, 2015

This moisturizer is good in that it helps keep away acne. I have combination-oily skin and I'm prone to breakouts often on my face and my back and my bum bum. I use it on all these places and have noticed a difference in acne breakouts. The thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't moisturize my skin, if anything it leaves it dry. This is because of the salicylic acid medication in the product, so if you have dry skin or if you like extra moisturization at night I would recommend getting another moisturizer to use with this.

September 11, 2014

I love how light this moisturizer is, and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It feels tingly when applied, and it keeps my skin hydrated all day... and the best part is that my skin doesn't break out! I've been using this product for several years, and I won't be switching any time soon. The price is affordable, and it works as it says. Win-win!

September 27, 2013

I really really dislike this product. I was excited to try it, and I've re-tried it many times thinking it may work but everytime I try it, I break out. I have very sensitive, oily-combo skin and although it felt like it would be moisturizing upon application, I feel like it was drying. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender