Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 29 in Blotting Paper

October 09, 2016

I use them 3 times a day. They take off all the oil on your skin leaving you looking fresh and not greasy. They always work great for after you sweat, they will make it look like you never sweated at all!

October 04, 2016

I have crazy oily skin! I definitely prefer these over the tissue paper like oil blotting sheets. The only downside, because my face is so oily, I have to use two sheets to get off all the oiliness!

September 21, 2016

LOVE. One of my favorite items to have in my purse. My face as an oily t-zone and these work great. My make up stays in place, and the oil is removed effectively. I'll buy them as long as they make them!

May 19, 2015

Would definitely buy again! it absorbs all of your oil on your face and the material is a lot better than other brands.

April 23, 2015

I bought this product to see if it would help with my oily skin. The price is around $8.99 at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. It removes oil from my face and turns the blue sheet clear. I feel like this product is great but you can do just the same with a piece of damp paper.

October 22, 2014

Although this product did what it said it would do, remove oil from the face, it really clogged my pores and broke me out.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for