Clean Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum
Good

Clean Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #983 out of 1213 in Perfume

December 23, 2014

Got this in a rollerball set. I love laundry smells, so of course this one is great! It lasts a long time and great for a refreshing pick-me up through the day.

March 31, 2010

WARM COTTON eau de parfum BY CLEAN

I LOVE this perfume. It smells exactly like fresh laundry. I love putting on a light smell that you can just sniff all day! I usually get headaches easily by smelling the scent of my perfume, but this one? It's a keeper. You know one of those days where you just want to stuff your face in your clean laundry just because it smells so nice? This is what I want to do every time I spray this perfume on me, stuff my face in my clothes because it smells so so nice. I totally recommend it. I got it as a gift for my birthday from my boyfriend (hinted by my cousin lol) and he bought it at Sephora. I'm not sure if it's sold anywhere else in Toronto, but Sephora for sure. It costs around $70 for 60ml but definitely worth every penny! love love love love love!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted