Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat
Good

Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 119 in Car Seats - Convertible

September 23, 2016

I purchased this car seat for my son and I love it. It has a great shape and design without compromising safety. Unlike other car seat designs this one seems to keep in mind that kids fall asleep in cars and it has pads on the sides of the head for them to comfortably rest (i am sure this is actually a safety feature of this product, but it's a nice side benefit to have). The only negative thing I can think about it is that it weighs a tonne!

August 26, 2016

After comparing a number of car seats before my baby was born I was confident that the Foonf was the best choice. Canadian-made, highest safety ratings and cute colour choices all combined in an easy to install car seat. The only downside is that the seat is extremely heavy so switching vehicles is not the easiest but if you're leaving the seat in one car, it's perfect.

April 01, 2015

Great carseat! We purchased this carseat and were so pleased that we bought a second one. It is pricey but definitely worth the money as it is well made, comfortable for my daughter and of course most important one of the safest carseats on the market.

January 12, 2015

We love our Foonf! It's easy to install and my daughter feels so comfortable in her seat. She loves that she's higher up and can see more of what's going on while we're out for a drive.

The only downside I see is that the seat is REALLY heavy so it will leave major dents in your car's upholstery.