• Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion
  • Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion
Good

Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

January 09, 2017

Retail price: $19 CDN.

I started exploring this line by first purchasing the kit. It comes with three products from this line (foam cleanser, toner and lotion).

I loved the line so much, I went ahead and purchased full sizes. I purchased the line from the Clinique website, because although the price is the same at sephora, I found out that if you are a first time customer on the Clinique website, you do get 15% off, making it cheaper than actually purchasing it in stores. Also, the shipping was free as I had spent over $50.

-----

I love this lotion as a base lotion. I use the lotion day and night as preventative measures as my skin has now cleared up after using this range for a little over a month. I do believe this does have a little bit of a drying affect on my skin, but it isn't anything I cannot control with moisturizing. I am not sure why exactly this is called a lotion. IT is effective and that is what matters to me.

October 05, 2016

This product is great for people who have mild to moderate acne. My acne is usually hormonal and I find it does a great job of clearing up blemishes and preventing them.

September 24, 2016

I have been suffering from hormonal acne my entire life. Since last Spring I've been flaring up and nothing seemed to help eliminate them. This was something that did! It is a lot stronger than other 'toners' i was using (probably because they were ot designed to fight acne). I found that my acne started to shrink and disappeat very early on. My face is less oily now (especally in the summer). I love this and will continue to use it.

July 14, 2016

This product, like all others I use in the Clinique line is the best in controlling oily skin and maintaining clear free skin. I have used Clinique for years, tried others, and always come back to their products.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..