• Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion
  • Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion
Good

Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 426 in Acne Treatment

January 09, 2017

Retail price: $19 CDN.

I started exploring this line by first purchasing the kit. It comes with three products from this line (foam cleanser, toner and lotion).

I loved the line so much, I went ahead and purchased full sizes. I purchased the line from the Clinique website, because although the price is the same at sephora, I found out that if you are a first time customer on the Clinique website, you do get 15% off, making it cheaper than actually purchasing it in stores. Also, the shipping was free as I had spent over $50.

-----

I love this lotion as a base lotion. I use the lotion day and night as preventative measures as my skin has now cleared up after using this range for a little over a month. I do believe this does have a little bit of a drying affect on my skin, but it isn't anything I cannot control with moisturizing. I am not sure why exactly this is called a lotion. IT is effective and that is what matters to me.

October 05, 2016

This product is great for people who have mild to moderate acne. My acne is usually hormonal and I find it does a great job of clearing up blemishes and preventing them.

September 24, 2016

I have been suffering from hormonal acne my entire life. Since last Spring I've been flaring up and nothing seemed to help eliminate them. This was something that did! It is a lot stronger than other 'toners' i was using (probably because they were ot designed to fight acne). I found that my acne started to shrink and disappeat very early on. My face is less oily now (especally in the summer). I love this and will continue to use it.

July 14, 2016

This product, like all others I use in the Clinique line is the best in controlling oily skin and maintaining clear free skin. I have used Clinique for years, tried others, and always come back to their products.

smontero84 earned the Wellness Guru badge